The title says it all folks.
Here’s a little Amazon Gift Guide if you’re a Last Minute Lucy like ya girl Bshell & are needing some Mother’s Day ~I N S P O ~ This list is a compilation of things I already have & L O V E or that I have just had my eye on! ….I totally ordered myself #2 on this list and am BEYOND excited to try it out. Also, really hoping that my loving husband & daughter might read this (shoe size 7) even though, I must admit, they already have a great track record for picking out awesome gifts.
Anyways – Happy Monday & Hope you find this helpful!
Amazon Gift Guide
- Cute Set of Tea Towels ~ This set of four is perfect for summer cuz like L E M O N S & only $12. Yes, please!
- V. Practical Steam Mop ~ I’ve been wanting one of these for MONTHS! Our entire down stairs is tile and the before & after pics of what this puppy can do for grout had me SOLD! Can’t wait for so-squeaky-clean-you-can-eat-off-em *GERM FREE* floors!
- The BEST Blender Ever ~ Santa brought me this for X-Mas and it’s seriously life changing! Best frozen margs EVER! But since I’m on hooch hiatus for the next few months I g u e s s it’s also pretty good for smoothies, salad dressings, soups, salsas, even nut butters & homemade almond milk!
- The Cutest Birks I’ve Ever Seen ~ I love my Birks! They are seriously the comfiest most versatile sandals ever. I have a pair in black which have kind of evolved into my “beach birks” over the years. I’m thinking a fresh shiny new pair is needed for target runs & Sunday brunch!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses ~ Perfect for any mama who spends most of her day working on a computer or staring @ her smart phone! I thought this pair was super cute but they have tons of different styles!
- This Fancy Schmancy Coffee Machine (on MAJOR sale) ~ I have heard SO MANY PEOPLE rave about their Nespresso’s! Unfortunately – I’m trying to keep my caffeine intake on the low low these days but I’m v curious and intrigued by this beauty (especially in the matte black 😍) && This is the best deal I’ve seen so far!
- Fun Reusable Straws ~ These are always good to have on hand – especially for all those frozen margs & smoothies you’ll be making! I love the silicone variety because ~ c o l o r s ~ but also – I’m like all for this plastic straw ban and saving turtles and whatever but it is IMPOSSIBLE to enjoy a delicious Chick-fil-A milk shake with a soggy paper straw. So, really, you kinda need these.
- The Amazon Echo Dot Smart Speaker ~ This thing is like the lazy homemakers’ best friend. It’s cute, compact, smart, & super practical. Just maybe watch what you say around it – because like government interference and stuff 😉
- Comfy New Pair of Sneaks ~ Of all the things on this list THESE are what I really want! They are the perfect everyday pair of white sneakers! I meannnn how cute and comfy do these look!?!?! Plus – I’m pregnant, and I heard wearing sneakers helps prevent your feet from swelling! I’d happily trade in my slides for these guys!
- A Facial Cleansing Spin Brush She Didn’t Know She NEEDED ~ I’ve been using this brush for years and it’s S H O C K I NG what happens when you use it with your favorite facial cleanser AFTER you remove your makeup! Honestly, so satisfyingly disgusting to see how much residue is removed from your face after you could have sworn it’s clean! This one has 3 different heads for whatever level of exfoliation you prefer & a smart travel case.
Before I wrap this up – does anyone want to talk about last nights episode of GoT !? I personally thought it was the best episode of the season so far! Don’t h8 me but I thought the Battle of Winterfell was literally the most frustrating thing to watch ever & was kinda raging about whatever the hell those dragons were even doing. Like ummm HELLO you have 1 JOB!! 🔥💀🔥 I won’t spoil it for anyone who hasn’t seen it but Jon’s speech in the first 5 min. had me U G L Y C R Y I N G & likeeeee THE END – OMG. Such a sad but (kinda) necessary loss to boost momentum for The Last War! Let me know your thoughts in the comments! This is a safe space.