After perusing through my feed this morning, I got the idea from fellow blogger Narci to list 10 things currently happening in my life right now.
- This weekend we’re going shopping for new carpet to put in the bedroom & I’m a little too excited about this.
- I think JVJ knows that I’m pregnant. He’s been way more affectionate towards me recently & I’m loving every single second of it.
- Speaking of being pregnant, today I am 25 WEEKS! Next week I have to go in for my Glucose Test. I’m not looking forward to drinking Glucola & having blood taken. Ew.
- Delia isn’t playing softball this season & I’m kinda bummed about that too! I love watching her play. I wish I had played when I was young. As a kid, trying new sports & meeting new people always gave me INTENSE anxiety…. Thinking about the kind of person Delia is & her love of trying new things and meeting new people makes me SO PROUD. I wish I could be more like her.
- With that being said…. the past few days I’ve been really struggling with Delia. She is 8 going on 18 and doesn’t want to do what she doesn’t want to do. I’ve been losing my patience more & more with each defiant rebuttal. Hopefully this will cool down as we settle into our new routine. But man, is it tough right now.
- I’ve been procrastinating making banana bread for an embarrassing amount of time. I think it’s finally time to admit that my over ripe bananas are now actually rotten. BRB – let me throw those away real quick.
- This year I decided it would be a cute idea to create a monthly newsletter for Delia’s Girl Scout troop. I’ve been having so much fun with this project! Trying to be proactive & knock out all of the issues for this year before baby arrives!! @Highlights what’s good?? 😉
- My M&M McFlurry cravings are out of control. It’s not quite 11am & I’m seriously considering going to McDonalds right now. But can anyone offer insight as to why they still give you those huge funky spoons even though they don’t actually mix in the M&M’s with them?? But instead just dump them on top??? This really grinds my gears. Especially when I think about it while sipping out of a paper straw.
- I’ve made several fall inspired home decor purchases recently. I’m so ready. What should we all be for Halloween this year???
- This has proven to be much harder than I thought. Hoping future me looks back on this post adoringly and appreciates the fact that I took 30 minutes of our time to sit & type all of this out. I suppose these are the days we wish to remember….. Right?
What are some exciting things going on in your life right now? What are some not so exciting but little things that just totally irk you & you know you can’t possibly be the only one irked by those ridiculous but totally justifiably annoying things?
I’m still all worked up about mcflurries, can you tell?